unwind your mind bundle
unwind your mind bundle
The unwind your mind bundle is made up of:
Worth £43.48 - grab a £3.50 saving!
- - - - - - - - -
The Keep It Bright Journal
Got lots of thoughts swirling around in your mind?
Want to feel lighter at the end of every day?
Want to get into the practice of journalling?
A space to record your daily joys?
Journalling is so beneficial for our mental health; getting everything out of our minds and on to paper is so therapeutic and helps us to feel lighter, to organise our thoughts, feel less overwhelmed.
This journal is perfect if you haven't practiced journalling before, as it's easy and simple to use, you can use it every day or just as and when you feel like you need to write it out!
It also makes a great gift for anyone you know who has been struggling, likes to express themselves through words, or just loves cute stationery!
- 176 x daily pages (with 'how i feel today' & 'my fave bits' sections)
- 26 x 'recently...' check-in question pages (2 pages after every 14 daily pages)
- 202 pages total (6 months worth if used daily, or will last a year or longer if used every other day)
- Ringbound, paperback journal with glossy cover
- Full colour pages throughout (light pink)
The Keep It Bright Diary
Want the year ahead to feel better than the last?
Do you want one space to…?
- Stay organised
- Practice daily gratitude
- A reminder to practice & record weekly self-care
- Feel assurance with a weekly positive reminder
- Reflect and refocus every month
- Set your intentions at the beginning of a new chapter
…If so then this is the diary for you! You can do all of the above, and more in the Keep It Bright diary.
Every single page in this diary is completely created by me with purpose, to help to keep you bright all year long, and cover all areas of your life and well-being.
The features of this diary are:
- cheerful, full-colour pages throughout
- dateless weekly pages (so you don’t lose out if you miss a few weeks!)
- lots of ways to use the weekly pages to suit you! (journalling your feelings, tracking progress, making daily to-do lists) - and a ‘ways to use’ page at the front to help you
- beginning of diary ‘check-in’ pages to set your intentions & assess where you’re at
- spaces to practice daily gratitude
- a positive reminder / quote for every week
- a space weekly to record your self-care
- monthly check-in pages so you can reflect & refocus every month
- an end-of-diary check-in section
- notes pages at the back
- Size: A5, paperback, ring-bound, 136 pages.
- Please note, this diary is dateless, so you can begin using it whenever you like, you can simply write in the date / month as you please - it is made up of 52 weeks worth of undated, week-to-view pages, so that there's no waste - if you miss using it one week, you aren't losing any pages!
- In addition to the weekly pages are 12 months worth of monthly check-in pages, as well as some pages to fill in at the beginning and end.
- Give yourself the gift of brightness with the Keep It Bright Diary! These diaries also make the perfect positive present for anyone in your life, to give them a fresh start to the year ahead and a gift that will keep giving every day, and all year long!
Things that make my heart happy notebook
Want a space to keep all the little things that make your heart happy in one place?
Fill this notebook with all your favourite feels & things in life, and look through it every time you need a reminder that there is still so much good in the world, and so much to look forward to!
- Cheerful pink & orange design
- A5 size (21cm x 14.8cm)
- 48 ruled inside pages
- A lovely little gift!
Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout, based on the size & weight of the items you are wanting to order, and which country you are ordering from.
For reference, UK delivery starts at just £1.99 for smaller items, and is usually around £3.99 for one sweatshirt - but is also £3.99 for 2 sweatshirts!
Standard shipping times
Keep It Bright is based in England, U.K, and ships worldwide.
Usual shipping time-frame:
(please note some items take a few days longer to be made & dispatched, this is usually stated in the product description)
Within the U.K: 2-4 working days (sent 2nd Class with Royal Mail)
Within Europe: 2-4 weeks
U.S.A, Australia, Canada & Rest of the world: 3-5 weeks
You can return items within 28 days of receiving them, as long as the item is still in unworn, clean, resalable condition.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a return.
Please note, return postage costs are the buyers responsibility.
All product sizing measurements can be found in the items' description, but you can click here to watch some helpful video sizing guides to help you to see the fit / style better!