being kind is cool patches
I'm happy to bring you these Being Kind Is Cool patches, so you can add them to your favourite jackets and bags and spread this important message wherever you go!
these circular, black screen-printed patches are 8.7cm in size, with 'Being Kind Is Cool' cosmic design printed in white, with an overlocked/embroidered border and an iron-on back! (i would still definitely recommend some stitches around the edges for a garment that would be getting washed often).
these patches are an inexpensive way to spread an awesome message and level up your clothing/bags!
Iron-on application Instructions:
1. Turn your iron to a heat setting of around 170ºC
2. Place your patch in the desired position on to the garment and cover with a clean cloth (DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON TO THE PATCH)
3. Press the iron straight down for 10 seconds.
4. Turn the garment inside out and repeat step 3 on the reverse.
5. The Heatseal film achieves its full adhesive force after 48 hours and will adhere to most fabrics. Fabrics containing cotton will have the best results.